How to Use the Screener
- Choose the sections you want to administer: the entire screener, one section, or several sections.
The Stimulus Mini-Book includes all prompts.
- Record results on your own data collection form. Print extra forms to fold and keep with your Stimulus Mini-Book.
- Use the data from the Speech and Language Screener to:
- Determine if further evaluation is necessary.***
- Develop appropriate goals for students diagnosed with a speech or language delay.
- Monitor progress for students receiving speech or language services.
Speech and Language Screener Quick Take Along
- 64 pages, 5″ x 3″
- Spiral-bound, laminated, and tear resistant
***The Speech and Language Screener Quick Take Along Mini-Book does not take the place of standardized assessments to determine eligibility for speech and language services.