HandTalkers® for Early Math Facts and Simple Word Problems is a reproducible book that uses a fun and well-known children’s game to help students learn, practice, or review basic addition and subtraction math facts quickly and accurately. HandTalkers® includes one-digit addition and subtraction math facts (0-9) and addition and subtraction facts of two digits plus or minus one digit (10-20). Each section of the book concludes by introducing the application of these math facts through simple word problems. Each HandTalker® is self-checking, allowing the student to play alone.
- 60 reproducible pages of HandTalkers®.
- Directions on each page to help the teacher and student play the game.
- Detailed instructions on how to fold the HandTalkers®.
- One digit plus/minus one digit (0-9) and two digits plus/minus one digit math facts (10-20).
- Basic addition and subtraction word problems to practice application of the math facts in each section.
- Printable CD-ROM of the activity pages from the workbook.
- Spinner for playing with the HandTalkers®.