By Sharon G. Webber
Grades PreK and Up
Who has eight arms and loves opposites? Opie Octopus! Give your children armloads of practice learning basic opposite concepts with this “underwater” magnetic adventure board. For 1 to 4 players. Concept pairs include:
- big/little wet/dry asleep/awake work/play
- in/out open/closed dirty/clean night/day
- before/after old/new empty/full stop/go
- happy/sad fast/slow front/back lost/found
- over/under on/off sit/stand up/down
- hot/cold long/short hard/soft push/pull
Each game has:
- One 14″ x 18″ sturdy, magnetic board.
- 48 vinyl, magnetic tiles (1¾” x 1¾”).
- The tiles are color-coded (24 red and 24 blue), so that a red tile always has a blue tile that is its opposite.
- Game ideas.
- Easy storage plastic tote.