Autism & PDD Photo Cards: Wh- Questions
By Jennifer Benoliel
Ages: 3-11 / Grades: Prek-6
Teach early question asking and answering skills with these full-color photo cards. Uncluttered backgrounds and real-life photos help children focus on critical components.
Children comprehend, respond to, and ask eight question forms. The 240 large-size cards are arranged in a hierarchy of difficulty.
The set includes 30 cards for each of these question forms:
- Who – Who takes care of the sick girl?
- What have – What does she have?
- What doing – What are they doing?
- What have + what doing – What does he have? What is he doing?
- Where – Where is the dog?
- When – When does she use an umbrella?
- Why – Why is the girl sad?
- How – How will he get to school?
The cards are adaptable and depict a wide variety of people and situations in functional, everyday life. Use them for discrete trial teaching and applied behavior analysis programs. Teach students to generate simple to complex sentences and develop pronoun use and vocabulary.
COMPLETE PRODUCT INCLUDES: 240, 5″ x 7″ double-sided, coated picture/stimuli cards and 8 instructor cards, all in a sturdy storage box. (©2007)