By Moya L. Andrews
The practical assessment and treatment information is thoroughly grounded in a review of recent research and technological advancements in the area of voice, while the in-depth discussion of developmental issues relating to vocal maturation, from birth through adolescence, provides a solid foundation of knowledge on which the text is built. Also presented are problem-solving and team intervention models appropriate for SLPs working in clinical, school or medical settings.
- Brimming with therapy ideas.
- Applicable to real caseloads.
- Comprehensively answers clinician quandries.
- Based on developmental realities.
- Longitudinal studies add relevancy.