By Erma Kelley
A guide to a successful school year for the caseload-challenged. In this guide, the author, with twenty years of experience, provides insight, techniques and strategies for working within the parameters of the school setting. 100 pages.
Topics covered are:
- Preparing for the new year
- Acquiring supplies
- Completing reports and other paper
- Involving parents
- Establishing schedules and routines
- Determining progress
- Evaluating students
- Preparing for the end of the year
- PLUS checklists, sample forms, questionnaires and more.
Her motto: Work Smarter, Not Harder!