By Sharon G. Webber
Magnetalk Feelings is a multi-use magnetic game to help young ones talk about their emotions. For one activity, place one of six “feelings scenes” in the center of the board. Have your child choose a “feelings” magnetic tile that goes with the picture, and have him/her talk about the scene. For added fun, have the child pick a tile that shows how he/she would feel in this situation. As a third activity, match the feelings tile with the children’s’ faces on the board and talk about different emotions.
Six “Feelings” Scenes
- A boy is opening his birthday present.
- A girl is sick in bed.
- A man has a flat tire.
- A girl has a frog jumping on her head.
- A boy watches a dinosaur movie on TV.
- A girl hurts knee in a bike accident.
Each set has:
- One 14″ x 18″ sturdy, magnetic board.
- Six feelings scenes (3½” x 3½”).
- 2 vinyl, magnetic feelings tiles (2½” x 2½”).
- Game ideas.
- Easy storage plastic tote.