Journal articles review evidence-based intervention strategies for children with autism, and highlight the need for well-controlled clinical trials.
- Special Interest Division Coordinator’s Letter
- Interventions for Children With Autism Spectrum Disorders: Making Decisions Based on the Evidence
- Communication-Based Behavioral Interventions for Children With Autism Spectrum Disorders
- The Picture Exchange Communication System
- Floor Time and Evidence-Based Practice
- Sensory Integration Therapy
Copyright 2003. ISBN: 0-1-58041-126-6