BRIJAN RESOURCES NO LONGER SELLS THIS PRODUCT.
By Angela Sterling-Orth
We have the book to “Go-To” when you are working on phonological awareness! This 55-page reference tool provides a concise overview of phonological awareness by summarizing five areas:
- Key Terms- defines and explains terms which form a foundation for understanding phonological awareness.
- Importance- relates phonological awareness to literacy and speech/language development.
- Development- provides milestones for word and syllable awareness, rhyme awareness, and phoneme awareness.
- Assessment- evaluates informal and formal procedures to assess phonological awareness.
- Intervention- offers suggestions for effectively teaching phonological awareness.