Laminated Open-Ended, Token, Barrier, Bingo, & Lotto Games for Auditory Association, Discrimination, Memory, and Reception
By Kim Gill, Joanne Deninno, Ashley Drennan and Thomas Webber
Grades Pre K – 5
Addresses twenty-one specific auditory processing skills.
- Auditory Association (absurdities, action-agent, analogies, auditory closure, if-then, inferences, listening for main ideas, opposites, name the category).
- Auditory Discrimination (discrimination of initial sounds in words, discrimination of final sounds in words, identification of initial sounds in words, rhyming, sound blending, syllable awareness).
- Auditory Memory (following directions, listening for details, memory for words, memory for short sentences, memory for long sentences).
- Auditory Reception (yes/no Questions).
Has eighteen awesome laminated games for one to six players.
- Eight 11″ x 17″ open-ended games (Check-Ear,Ear Career,Field of Ears,Granny’s Gumballs,Holiday Hearing, Sound City,Sound Planets, and Speedy Spider’s Speedway).
- One 8 1/2 ” x 11″ Auditory Bingo and one Listening Lotto game, in sets of six.
- Two barrier games (Sound Snack Shack & Barrier Barn), in sets of six, 8 1/2″ x11″
- Four open-ended chip/token games (Hear Muffs, Sally’s Sound Sail Around,Sonic Sound Slide, and What’s the Buzz?), in sets of six, 8 1/2″ x11″.
- Two specific 11″ x 17″ games (Hearing Hayride adn Andy’s Toy Shop), in sets of six, 8 1/2″ x11″.
- Provides an easy-to-follow, 108-page Lesson Activity Book with instant auditory activities and reproducible homework sheets.
- Includes six packs of crayons, over 200 tokens, and a die.
- Comes in a long-lasting, water-proof, hard plastic, tangerine tote for one-step storage.
Auditory Adventures is the most innovative, vibrant collection of hearing and listening stuff around! That’s saying a lot!